Friday, September 21, 2007

Visiting Seaside in Bang Saen, Thailand














We decided to take my 92-year old grandmother for a little road trip to Bang Saen seaside town. Its half way between Bangkok and Pattaya, about 1 1/2 hour drive. We had some great seafood and grandmother got to enjoy the ocean air and calm breeze. Here we are having lunch with my mom (lady with sun glasses) and my two Aunts who are my mother's cousins. They were really nice to drive us out and spend the day with us. Grandmother enjoyed the food.













We then took her to rest under some umbrellas at the beach. She really liked it. Here she is getting a foot massage from a beach maseuse as she enjoys the breeze from the ocean. We sat there for several hours. I even got a massage myself. The tide was out very far but by the time we left everything changed.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Aaron's comment. I love Lara!!!

RainyReverie said...

Aww!! That picture of your grandma getting massaged is so cute! She looks well. I want to see more videos of her singing!