

Aaron and I have been planning a BBQ for quite a while and we finally decided to do a Pre-Labor Day BBQ at the end of August. Aaron managed the grill and did all the heavy work. I prepared all the food and I even brought All-beef hot dogs, Brats and Polish Sausages from Chicago because it is difficult and expensive to find in Singapore. I also made Chicken Satay which came out pretty good. We had about 15-20 people and with the help of some friends we had peach cobbler, brownies, shish kabobs, chips and dip, potato salad and mango cake as well.I title this entry as BBQ weekend because we also had another BBQ to go to during the same weekend. It just happen to be a coincidence because our friends Malay and Phillip are leaving Singapore to live in Shanghai. Malay is the pretty pregnant woman in the black dress and Phillip is the Chinese gentleman in the picture with me and Aaron. We will miss them. They are a really nice couple, just as all of our other new friends in Singapore.
1 comment:
the first picture...
im so ugly.....sob
5555555555
Post a Comment