
Audrey is growing up so fast these days. We can see it in her talking and expressions and all things she knows how to do now. We also bit the bullet and changed Audrey's crib to a toddler bed. Audrey was climbing out of her crib so often it did not matter except of the danger involved. Audrey is doing okay in the toddler bed although we spend most of her time keeping her in it right before sleep time and naps. She loves her bed though and we feel much better that she is safe. Audrey has done some other development milestones at her Little Gym and she is quite the socialite at her class at Julia Gabriel. Thought we would share some recent pictures of her.

Whoa! Big girl now, in her fancy outfit and a toddler bed. .

I need the morning zoo map to get me ready for a trip there.


Just went to my friend, Zayden's Birthday Party.
I love hanging on the uneven bars at the gym.
I am learning to walk on the balance beam.
My picture from Baby Vogue.
and Mademoiselle, hmmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment