Thursday, September 30, 2010

What's been happening lately


Well I just realized that I have not put anything on the blog for two months. Sorry. Its been crazy. The month of August and the first part of September was just a blur. I was working a lot with my relocation work and Aaron was travelling to Hong Kong and India and Australia for his work. Audrey was busy (which means I was also busy) with swimming, Gymboree, baby group. We also did some new things like visiting the Butterfly Park and Botanic Garden, having brunch with friends and their children, and taking some classes at Julia Gabriel. Our friends Neetu and Zayden gave us some free classes to Julia Gabriel since they could not attend them. Julia Gabriel is a parent-child early learning program. Like a preschool where your mom comes with you.
Other exciting things were a visit from Aaron's college friend, Greg Martin. His visit gave us an opportunity to see the new Sands Casino at Marina Bay. Also, I helped organize a Baby Shower for our friend Laura Greer who was on her 2nd baby. At the same time, we were getting ready for our trip to the U.S. in September so Audrey did a little fashion show.

No comments: