Audrey has been quite busy these couple months. She enjoys babbling all day and she has added to her vocabulary the words owl, duck, cow, bear, diaper. She also can sign many words like the signs for dog, shoes, more, car, help, milk, diaper, lion, monkey, bear, bunny, apple, mommy, and daddy. I have to write them all so I can refer them for her baby book which I am trying to update. Audrey is running all over now. She enjoys walking and not being picked up. Sometimes that is good but sometimes not so good especially when you are in a hurry and you need her to cooperate. She also likes to dance which you will see in the videos. Her swimming has progressed to the point that she is staying under water for at least 3-5 seconds before she comes up. We continue to take her to Gymboree where she loves to climb ladders and hang on the monkey bars with her dad ready to catch her if she falls. She also loves to go down slides, some of which she slides on her own. She is also venturing to new foods like grilled salmon or cod, pasta, and pizza. Her favorite food still remains steam broccoli which I am not complaining. Here are few pictures and videos.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Audrey 13 months going on 14 months
Audrey has been quite busy these couple months. She enjoys babbling all day and she has added to her vocabulary the words owl, duck, cow, bear, diaper. She also can sign many words like the signs for dog, shoes, more, car, help, milk, diaper, lion, monkey, bear, bunny, apple, mommy, and daddy. I have to write them all so I can refer them for her baby book which I am trying to update. Audrey is running all over now. She enjoys walking and not being picked up. Sometimes that is good but sometimes not so good especially when you are in a hurry and you need her to cooperate. She also likes to dance which you will see in the videos. Her swimming has progressed to the point that she is staying under water for at least 3-5 seconds before she comes up. We continue to take her to Gymboree where she loves to climb ladders and hang on the monkey bars with her dad ready to catch her if she falls. She also loves to go down slides, some of which she slides on her own. She is also venturing to new foods like grilled salmon or cod, pasta, and pizza. Her favorite food still remains steam broccoli which I am not complaining. Here are few pictures and videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment