Audrey in her Spring Easter Outfit
Every day Audrey gets bigger and bigger. She also is able to do a new thing almost every day. I am totally amazed when I see her do something new and I can not wait to tell Aaron when he returns at the end of the day. As you may all know, she is walking very competently now, but she is so confident and fast that it seems like she is running sometimes. She is now climbing ladders and stairs and also our furniture. I have to keep my eye on her constantly. We went to the children's garden at the Botanic Garden this past weekend and everyone around us was amazed to see her walking at the park. Audrey enjoys doing scary things like swinging really high on a swing and being tossed in the air and being spontaneously scared.
Audrey is also talking much more. She says "Baby", "Apple", "Momma", "Daddy", and one day, she even said "Chicken" very clearly. She likes to mimic what I say and it mostly happens when I am not ready to video tape it. Well enjoy the things I have been able to catch with the camera or flip video.
No comments:
Post a Comment