Audrey has a group of baby friends who we meet with every week. At baby group, the babies get to play with new toys and activities at each of our homes. The mothers talk about everything. I am very lucky to have met a great group of moms and being the last mother to have her child, I have had the benefit of learning so much from the mothers who have older babies. I am very greatful to all of them for their support and help. Here is a recent picture of the baby group. Unfortunately, we were missing two babies but it was great to see how everyone has grown up and gotten so much bigger. In the pictures above, there is a picture of the group who attended clockwise starting from Audrey, Samantha, Isabella, Zayden, Henry and the oldest baby, Kaelan. They are all sooooo cute and very healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment