Sunday, March 9, 2008

I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo?



Recently, Aaron and I went to Tokyo. Aaron has had the opportunity to do some consulting with the clients in Tokyo at the office there. I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to tag along. We had to get out our warm clothes that we have not worn in quite some time.

From the pictures, you can see it was like spring time. It was not too cold but definitely a change from tropical Singapore. Now many of you might not agree but you can bear only so much tropical weather. Besides the cool city, Tokyo is very exciting. Lots of activities, shopping, theater, nightlife. We could not do it all but we found the best part, it was the great food. Very different from Singapore. Its really good especially if you like SUSHI. Aaron and I also sang the Tokyo Drift song everywhere we went. hahaha

We look forward to going back again which will be real soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey brother...my dad said that Warren Crawford bought the house over on Ave. B...he was digging around in the attic and found some old photos of you when you were a baby and stuff. Dad wanted to know if you want any of it. Call him or mom for more detail...later brother. J.